We are a group of Christians, committed to the Lutheran tradition, who rejoice in the freedom, love, and grace we have in Jesus. And out of that freedom, we find ways to bring help, healing, and hope to the community around us. We are people who live in and around Airdrie, and we seek to make a difference for Airdrie and the people who live here.
Are you passionate about what we're doing? Let us know! We are always looking for volunteers to help us make our vision a reality. We know that you have gifts that can be a wonderful blessing to others, and we will do our best to help you find a way to use those gifts in service of others.
Whether you help through monetary donations, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth, thank you. We couldn't do what we do without you.
If you only go to Church occasionally, please consider joining us the next time.
You likely have a lot going on in your life, and there are lots of businesses and groups and Churches wanting your attention.
We get it. We live in that world, too. So if you happen to join us, we want you to know that you have some freedoms when you’re with us:
1. You have the freedom to believe what you want.
2. You have the freedom to observe spiritual practices that are different than ours.
3. You have the freedom to ask questions about what we believe and practice.
4. You have the freedom to disagree with us, with our pastor, and with our tradition.
5. You have the freedom to dress the way you want to dress, talk the way you want to talk, and act the way you want to act.
6. You have the freedom to identify yourself in any way you like.
7. You have the freedom to laugh or cry, to be frustrated or angry, to be fearful or worried, and to experience any other emotion that might come up.
8. You have the freedom to seek out Jesus and continue your own spiritual journey.
9. You have the freedom to love and be loved.
10. You have the freedom to be you.